BoTM July '13 - Muddy Fox vs Orange vs Saracen - Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BoTM July '13 - Muddy Fox vs Orange vs Saracen - Nominat

Awww hell, why not? The rules say I can, though there have been some really nice Clockworks on here over the years...

...We_are_Stevo's 1992 Saracen Kili Wot

.....................................................Newly completed build, shakedown down ride photo's

.....................................................Latest ride-out photo's, July '13

viewtopic.php?t=182686&highlight=kili+wot

Stevo I read your build thread and learned a thing or two about these british bikes. Very pretty and cool colored flight and ourys. My question is...why did you go with m737 mech instead of m900?

Thank you.

spwal":3q56l0ty said:
Stevo I read your build thread and learned a thing or two about these british bikes. Very pretty and cool colored flight and ourys. My question is...why did you go with m737 mech instead of m900?

Thank you.

Because the original spec. BITD was XT and the M737 is a kind of homage to that...

...plus the grey is more in keeping with the overall theme of the build; and I've never been much of an XTR fan to be honest :|

The History Man's 1997 Muddy Fox Rock N Roll TEAM

I'll get my coat! :LOL: Well it's probably the only time I will ever get to enter anything to do with my bikes! Link to bike thread in sig. :facepalm:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 1,145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,143

nevadasmith":32ur2fvh said:
1989 Orange Formula;

Build thread here:

viewtopic.php?t=207875

:shock: Early favourite! That looks positively awesome. As with the Kona/GT/Spesh month I must confess I've pretty much decided which brand I'm going for before I've seen all the entries...

nausea":2q7w7jaq said:
.As with the Kona/GT/Spesh month I must confess I've pretty much decided which brand I'm going for before I've seen all the entries...

... :facepalm:

We_are_Stevo":25d5zgnp said:
nausea":25d5zgnp said:
.As with the Kona/GT/Spesh month I must confess I've pretty much decided which brand I'm going for before I've seen all the entries...

I know - I can't help it though :oops:

nausea":304sbrqm said:
We_are_Stevo":304sbrqm said:
nausea":304sbrqm said:

I know - I can't help it though :oops:

Try, you'll like yourself much more for it... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back