BotM February 2020 nominations - Blue Collar Special

Re: Re:

The History Man":1m9fmrif said:
£300 in 1984. How much would that be now?

Pointless question really, its been entered before.

Is there a rule re special months as well then? thought it was just normal months you couldn't enter more than once. Happy to withdraw for something more 'blue collar' but it will do up at the back.

The History Man":4cjlbsil said:
Is there a rule re special months as well then? thought it was just normal months you couldn't enter more than once. Happy to withdraw for something more 'blue collar' but it will do up at the back.

My understanding is, the same bike can be entered once in a special and a normal month. not twice in a normal or twice in a special.

And anyway, you cant possibly consider that Andy Powell anything other than special and certainly not mainstream run of the mill blue collar, its far too bespoke for that.

Before you discovered Bespoke British Quality, all you worked on was Blue Collar, you must have something to enter....?

Looking for content. I have a 93' Trek 9500 pogo bike but I would consider that their top end in that year. Hmmm...

Guessing its about a Rocky Mountain Fusion or so, maybe underneath that. Or handmade bike?

Back