BotM August 2020 - Show us yer lugs special

Double-E F":jplqp578 said:
Peachy!":jplqp578 said:
boy"O"boy":jplqp578 said:
Got 2 possibilities from the above suggestions. The Dynatech Endeavour was my June entry - thanks to all that voted for it against tough competition.
As much as I like it - perhaps entering it again for the 'lugged themed special' feels like parading it again so soon.

Yes I know you mean... but then.....I don’t know...
Maybe if we had more of a heads up regarding themed months, things might be different.
For example Jim might have held back his Moots for this month? Also, now my Titanius lost in the open month I now have to choose either put it straight back in again as it does have lovely lugs at the head, BB & seat cluster... or wait for a “Titanium” or “USA groupo” themed month & who knows when or even if that’ll happen?

Still can’t decided what’s the right thing to do..... :|

Just stay put and let others have a go at winning BoTM..!

:p ;)

Ah... but it's not about the winning...it's the taking part :D

come on Peachy ... I think your teasing us

we all know that Claud has some of the nicest polished and sculptured lugs around and should be in this months line up - this is what specials are meant for - to show of beauties like these

you can't hold out on us when you have these

Attachments

• lugs.jpg
    lugs.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,845
Lol... and these?

Attachments

• 7B9E1B6A-B813-4517-A513-BB756E74001C.jpeg
    7B9E1B6A-B813-4517-A513-BB756E74001C.jpeg
    895.3 KB · Views: 2,836
Re:

There were a lot of nice early lugged frames out of Japan. Panasonic and others. For that matter a Thermo LTS is a lugged frame....aluminum head lugs, seat cluster and BB.

So is Peachy coming out to play?

Or keeping your powder dry for another day just encase it’s to soon and voter apathy sets in ?

Retro Spud":2592bq7i said:
So is Peachy coming out to play?

Or keeping your powder dry for another day just encase it’s to soon and voter apathy sets in ?

Page 1...... ;)

Re:

Where is the Yeti C-26, thats got to be the king of the Lugs surely....?

Re: Re:

sinnerman":173f1m9e said:
Where is the Yeti C-26, thats got to be the king of the Lugs surely....?

Yeah but, who’s got a finished C-26 that hasn’t already won?

Back