BoTM August 2013 - Nominations if you please

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE ARS":24j0s1db said:
sinnerman":24j0s1db said:
OH MY........now there is a cat amongst the pigeons.... :shock:

NOW WHAT AM I TO DO...... :cool:

BITD........ all you had to do is Know somebody....!

Legends Both.

Mr Ship that is Exceptional as always.... :shock:

No need to quote the pictures directly above your post.

Come on, dude.

Forgive me Master..... :roll: Im Now in a bit of a TIZWOZ as to where my VOTE is going to go.... :facepalm:

(not that I initially posted the ad) Sorry for adding valuable additional bike related info (not that all the botm viewers are initiated to said brands...... :roll: ).......Perhaps I should have added another pic of a dog, Far more fitting this month perhaps...?

Dam the Labs asleep, Best not disturb her.....PMSL.

Now you see, to me, that just looks like my old Marin Palisades Trail...

...even the decals are the same colour :|

FMJ's Iron Horse on the other hand!

We_are_Stevo":35x7ys18 said:
Now you see, to me, that just looks like my old Marin Palisades Trail...

...even the decals are the same colour :|

FMJ's Iron Horse on the other hand!

Pics or get out

file.php

file.php

Hey sinnerman, I'm liking these old ads...thread enrichment is always a good thing :cool:

though I have to admit, there are some people, even if they were to enter the holy grail of vintage MTBs, wouldn't get my vote, but I'm in the minority, when it comes to that type of thinking. I'm sure.

GoldenEraMTB":3evcppyb said:
Hey sinnerman, I'm liking these old ads...thread enrichment is always a good thing :cool:

though I have to admit, there are some people, even if they were to enter the holy grail of vintage MTBs, wouldn't get my vote, but I'm in the minority, when it comes to that type of thinking. I'm sure.

That's a fair point mate.

simply hoping more bike related than dog was all.

GoldenEraMTB":2cxpmn87 said:
... though I have to admit, there are some people, even if they were to enter the holy grail of vintage MTBs, wouldn't get my vote, but I'm in the minority, when it comes to that type of thinking. I'm sure.

There's the difference you see; I've voted for your bikes on more than one occasion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back