BoTM Bike of The Month June 2023 - now taking entries (again)

Bike of The Month
Can’t say I’m working on anything even remotely BOTM worthy! And certainly nothing that’ll be finished in time :confused:

Cannondale Super V Raven, my dad bought this bike back in 1998 at Cycle City in Raynes Park for £2,500. He then sold it too one of his mates in return for some flight tickets in 2000.

I bought the bike back 20+ years later and it was in a bit of a sorry state spec wise. My dad ran it stock but his mate put some strange parts on it like the Fizik ‘Cowhide’ saddle.

Build thread below:

The photos I’ve attached were photographed by the legend that is Geoff Waugh. I can attach some more if needed. I have loads!

Would be pretty cool if I got BOTM with this one as it’s super special and means a lot too me!

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys like the bike😊🚵🏻

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpeg
    IMG_1397.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1412.jpeg
    IMG_1412.jpeg
    247.9 KB · Views: 38
Cannondale Super V Raven, my dad bought this bike back in 1998 at Cycle City in Raynes Park for £2,500. He then sold it too one of his mates in return for some flight tickets in 2000.

I bought the bike back 20+ years later and it was in a bit of a sorry state spec wise. My dad ran it stock but his mate put some strange parts on it like the Fizik ‘Cowhide’ saddle.

Build thread below:

The photos I’ve attached were photographed by the legend that is Geoff Waugh. I can attach some more if needed. I have loads!

Would be pretty cool if I got BOTM with this one as it’s super special and means a lot too me!

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys like the bike😊🚵🏻
Beauty! And very special

GT RTS1 1993

Only two pictures for each entry unfortunately. Just delete the two you like the least.

Also if you click edit and then on the thumbnails at the bottom click on insert then on full image it will load full size pics up for you.

Not that I want to try to compete with the Potts or the Shockabilly, but remind me again if it's required that a BOTM entry has a 26" wheel diameter?

Back