BoTM Bike of The Month December 2022 - now taking entries

Bike of The Month

Yeah, wrap this one up like one of those shit presents grandma left under the tree.

This month is done and dusted.

I might have otherwise been tempted by this one:

I’ll put my Merlin in the mix. As found photo and as it is now. No build thread here, sorry!

Markjohnson76 1991 Merlin Titanium
View attachment 685246

View attachment 685247

Except you removed the PowerBar sticker.

Which is an actual crime.

Otherwise: pretty much a flawless build. Congrats on second place! ;)

Haha ;)

This one didn’t have the power bar sticker like his Ritchey and “Ritchey fat chance” race bikes. Sorta thought that was odd. I know he had one sometimes on his number plate. I actually created a copy of a plate from one of his races, but I haven’t got to having it printed. Was gonna get him to sign it and really finish off the whole build :) 7E8DC59B-6F51-407E-AEEE-202F81D27D89.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha ;)

This one didn’t have the power bar sticker like his Ritchey and “Ritchey fat chance” race bikes. Sorta thought that was odd. I know he had one sometimes on his number plate. I actually created a copy of a plate from one of his races, but I haven’t got to having it printed. Was gonna get him to sign it and really finish off the whole build :) View attachment 689864

Was referring to @markjohnson76's Merlin restoration, but that's funny/cool, too!

Thanks for all the entries submitted. I'm a bit slow out of the blocks this month but will endeavour to get the poll, and January's competition, up tomorrow

Some insane bikes in this month, every time I jump to the next page I see another beauty. It's going to be very hard to choose, there are one or two that I would sell my wife to own, and a couple where their build threads make me feel honour bound to vote for them.

Back