Best ever Klein paint job - nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rare colour, not necessarily the best colour- and certainly not with my photography skills.
Part of the custom program, a colour called "Angel Hair". Pearl white, iwith almost airbrushed in clouts, and tiny flecked gold threads running through it. A thousand times sweeter in the flesh, terrible to photograph, but incudedfor completeness.
Too new to be retro too. .
DSC03436.jpg

DSC03438.jpg

DSC03440-1.jpg

I was looking for a pic I had of that machine. Back with x-ray bones on it. And the bones actually glow in the dark. fantastic! :cool:

tintin40":1d8p5kze said:
Is the vote going to start soon?

I'd like to know too. I'm going to need at least 2 days notice to compose my rant on why it was a travesty Top Gun didn't win, and the seeming irregularities in the voting. :LOL:

<removes tongue from cheek>

FMJ":3p5gpmx6 said:
tintin40":3p5gpmx6 said:
Is the vote going to start soon?

I'd like to know too. I'm going to need at least 2 days notice to compose my rant on why it was a travesty Top Gun didn't win, and the seeming irregularities in the voting. :LOL:

<removes tongue from cheek>

Poll will be up soon-ish. Just waiting for the UN Integrated Referendum and Electoral Division team to arrive back from the Sudan. I did strongly suggest to my old friend Boutros Boutros-Ghali that he have a word with Ban Ki-moon and ensure the retrobike Klein paint (and BoTM) poll have precedence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back