Anybody SOLD anything to retrobike member goodyes?? (Alejandro/Alessandro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like that time I created a painting but got confused into thinking it was painted by Picasso when it came to selling it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Absolutely ROFL. They're baaaack!!

"These are prices paid for, some years ago, so we don't want to take profit"

So they paid EUR 1200 for a Paul Mech "some years ago" along with the frame for EUR 6500 "some years ago" and now don't want to make profit from a frame and bits they value at nearly ten large?

Three feedbacks, one negative - and please send me ten faaaaasand euros. What a chancer.

Unbelievable. That piece of s*** Alejandro and his multiple personalities and identities. He's relentless, I'll give him that... 🙁

Star12

I’m pretty sure almost everyone in the market for a high end Klein frame has seen this thread.

Still I’m pretty annoyed that persons like this are scavenging within our nice community.

Does it go up every time? He's bonkers! Love the £840 postage cost- true class🤣

Just read the negative feedback...'The goods were badly damaged and catastrophically packed!'...oh, the irony 😁

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back