Any of you pre ordered call of duty mw2 for xbox

I did have a ps3 but let it go as everyone i knew was on xbox 360 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Loved COD 4 on the 360 but jumped ship after the format war when M$ said they weren't going to do a blu-ray player.
Can't be ar$ed with their solution of downloading huge movie files & then only 720p, or do M$ offer 1080p downloads now?

in HMV today if oyu pre-order it comes with night vision goggles!! seriously though,you would well want those!!

also played DJ Hero today,that game is soooo much fun.

Jimzano":9jfz1kod said:
in HMV today if oyu pre-order it comes with night vision goggles!! seriously though,you would well want those!!

also played DJ Hero today,that game is soooo much fun.

I saw that too,id buy it just for the goggles
Do away with expensive bike light when off road :LOL: :LOL:
Any idea of a price for the prestige edition :?

Has anybody seen where you can order the special edition with the goggles from?
I have only found them available stateside :cry:

G

Its not released till 11th, dont see how its sold out already as its shop collection only.
(been trawling the web since my last post)
£149.99 for the prestige, goggles do work but prob guff for that money :LOL:
Im still gonna try like a bear to get it, screw getting shivers for my bike, I wont use it till june now anyway :LOL: :LOL:

Gc

enid_puceflange":27gmivlw said:
Its not released till 11th, dont see how its sold out already as its shop collection only.
(been trawling the web since my last post)
£149.99 for the prestige, goggles do work but prob guff for that money :LOL:
Im still gonna try like a bear to get it, screw getting shivers for my bike, I wont use it till june now anyway :LOL: :LOL:

Gc

Seriously they have sold out for a bit as its pre order and only meant to be so many thousand made.

Back