Ant's Khristmas Kracker Karma Kompetition WINNERS UP

Antstark

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Spurred on by a rather potent batch of mulled wine, I am proud to announce the launch of my Khristmas Kracker Karma Kompetition

This year 3, yes 3! lucky winners will get to pull a cracker with me and get to keep the splendid retro novelty inside.

So here's the deal.......

1) I am not going to tell you what the prizes are......as with all crackers that is part of the surprise :xmas-cool: . You may get 1987 crank bolt...you may get something MUCH better.
2) Reply to this thread to get a number. Numbers will be drawn by some random means, maybe involving a child or a pet on Boxing day. Anyone may enter!
3) Post up a joke (keep 'em clean) or a suitably Christmasy retro picture and I will give you a bonus number increasing your chances of winning.
4) Be the first to answer correctly to any of a series of retro inspired questions that I will post up between now and boxing day and receive another bonus number.

....got it ?

Good luck folks!

As with all competitions here is the the small print....(in large text just in case!)

The competition will be drawn on boxing day...sometime when I wake up...probably in the evening :facepalm:
I gave up keeping a list in this post of all the numbers. I will update them all at the end.
Prizes will be sent at my cost by a means appropriate to their size and weight. Usually the cheapest way.
Prizes can be kept, used, given away, thrown away, lost, or re-sold on here or ebay......I really don't care. You won...do what you want with em.
Ant's decision on competition answers is final, even if they are wrong!. I will not enter into debate, minor scuffles or acts of bribery.

p.s do you like my 1989 Harrods Bauble :xmas-cool:

Attachments

• IMG_2275 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2275 (Custom).JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 757
Re:

....so lets kick off with an easy question.....

1) Dave Wonderly, Hans Rey and Billy Bedford formed part of which "Radical" Californian group of mountainbikers

Re:

This sounds amazing fun Yes please for a number :xmas-big-grin:

Q: What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?

A: Tinselitis!

Re: Ant's Khristmas Kracker Karma Kompetition

How super duper!

The Laguna rads.

What do you call an Eskimos house if it has no toilet?

An IG.

EDIT: beat to it by THM :facepalm:

Q: How do astronomers organize a party?
A: They planet.

:D

Number please :xmas-cool:

Sorry Niall...pipped to the post by the big lad......I'll put you down for a number though :D

EDIT......and another for the joke (just)

unit3":sx3hjgtz said:
Laguna Rads :cool:

Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshiper who sold his soul to Santa?

I thank you and a merry Christmas to one and all!

Re:

Number please, postage to The Netherlands paid for ofcourse.
No humour on offer at the moment, so sorry!

Re: Re:

No problem Remko......if you win postage to NL is covered my friend :xmas-big-grin:

Remko":5nj3qsq0 said:
Number please, postage to The Netherlands paid for ofcourse.
No humour on offer at the moment, so sorry!

Back