Another idiotic driver

Although the first video is unfortunate and the cyclist is in no way at fault I did enjoy the comic timing of "OH NO F**K OFF!"

Stick Legs":10sgx7mb said:
Although the first video is unfortunate and the cyclist is in no way at fault I did enjoy the comic timing of "OH NO F**K OFF!"
There was a certain black humour in the reaction and the impending inevitability, wasn't there?

Almost like staring at a monkey wielding a handgun, and saying "Don't you dare...!"

(fade to black)

Re:

I can give half a dozen examples every day of 'less than ideal' cycling.

Only just an hour or so ago I nipped from Raigmore hospital to the shops and a cyclist turned right across my path. I was driving into the sun and had slowed down to a crawl resultantly, the cyclist could have waited for a genuine gap rather than risk a collision. Hey ho.

With those cars all edging out and such I would have lowered my speed. That is the way I rode in London for years, it was still faster than walking on the whole. Speaking of which, when you walk down Oxford Street sidewalk on a Saturday afternoon you cannot maintain your normal 4mph march. You have to adjust to the conditions.

I don't see drivers when I cycle, I see moving death machines.

Aye, and another thing. Skinny tires and wet roads just don't work. Could be cyclist 'A' hit some diesel on the tarmac though. Could be he was just unlucky a combination of events occurred.

100% the driver's fault in both cases though. If I had confused the issue by trying to pick apart the cycling of the victims.

Stick Legs":3u5rl8gz said:

My thoughts as well. Doff capped to the way he helped himself by thinking quickly and dismounting how he did. I'd say that's a sign of an experienced cyclist.

Latest posts

Back