Anodisers

Retro Spud":2jdp7f0f said:
Acorn I believe are the out and out go to people

Yakboy and Peachy! use them alot

Can thoroughly recommend them. They do small batches, have a quick turnarounds and are very reasonable price.
A couple of examples of work they have done for me

48354799786_eef2deb365_z.jpg

40214298733_55c6f79ecf_c.jpg

Thanks. How is the process going? You send Acorn pictures of the parts you'd like to make (re)anodized and they come back to you with a quote?

Re:

I just sent them witn instructions, didn't ask the price and was always pleasantly surprised with the cost

Re:

I've also used Acorn, sent them an inquiry via fb and they replied very quickly, sent them an image of what I had, and an image of what I wanted, disassembled the parts I wanted doing and sent them over.

Less than a week later they were back with me (uk based so lucky on that one) like they were sent Monday, and in colour with an image sent to me by Tuesday afternoon, and arrived back on Thursday!

Absolutely over the moon and they did everything required, couldn't be happier with their service.

They did say they were reasonably quiet at the time and it was a small batch so they managed to squeeze me in straight away, but I've heard they're always pretty on the ball with turnaround times.

In my opinion you'll not go wrong with them,and i know a few others personally, they also swear by acorn!

Back