And today I did......

Spend a bit more and get a Greywacke Pinot Noir it's about £28-30 but worth it!

From Paul Rudd the guy who started Cloudy Bay before selling out to Möet

Got your message dyna, postage money with you on the 18th for that kit...

Re:

Went for a wee ride roond Blairadam this afternoon. Like last time didnae go far, did some trail maintenance, re-aligned the bottom part of TT Trail to avoid the 2 trees that are down. Started tae cut the biggest one but since it's bigger in diameter than the length of my saw I quickly gave up or to be truthful, couldnae be ersed.
Had a look to see what I could do on the trail down to Triangle but pretty much the first 200 metres is a goner. Walked to end of where trees are down then back up other side to footpath but couldn't see any of the old trail. It'll be a while before the FC clear it so we'll need to mark out a new bit from footpath to link up with the old trail, when it's found.

Re:

OCP, think I've found the perfect bike for you. :LOL:

Attachments

• chainsaw-powered-russian-bicycle-537x443.jpg
    chainsaw-powered-russian-bicycle-537x443.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 345
boxxer":3sz66ifk said:
Spend a bit more and get a Greywacke Pinot Noir it's about £28-30 but worth it!

From Paul Rudd the guy who started Cloudy Bay before selling out to Möet

Got your message dyna, postage money with you on the 18th for that kit...

;) Righto
But see if i had a postal address now ?, i could just send it this week sometime.

Would be my choice on the price front but I tried getting him a bottle about that,but just got stick for it .Says its too much really and only would sit in the cellar. Best the medium priced they want.
I dont work on the premise that you can get 3 of them for one of those :facepalm: Thats White Lightening land.

:shock: Over the bars you have more to worry about than landing on your head. more a case of wondering if you'll land with your head.

Re:

Hello boys, Soft Southern Shandy here, does anyone know how RobMac is doing, I know his op was supposedly this week just gone and as he's gone quiet I assume it went ahead this time...

Shame I can't be there to play with his grapes.

Likeclockwork wrote:
Shame I can't be there to play with his grapes
:shock: :shock:

Up until that point I thought ' here's someone who cares'
then it all just turns to smut :LOL: :facepalm:
Hopefully he will be out soon but maybe he will be on here before he gets out, but to be honest, he doesn't need to come on here and get the piss taken,................................................................he can go anywhere at all and get the piss taken ;)

Hoping all's well and he lets us know what's going on. He knows we are here if he needs anything at all.

Jamie

Re:

Not heard from Rob since I PMd him to check he was definitely going in this week.
He was going in on Tuesday afternoon and last PM I sent him on Tuesday morning is unread, he'd obviously left before then. He said he wouldn't have internet so no updates from him. I've tried phoning the hospital to find out which ward he is in but without his date of birth they say that they can't search for him. I gave them his name, where he's from, when he went in and what he's in for but naw that's no enough apparently. :facepalm:

Latest posts

Back