And today I did......

Re:

Keep the head up mate, focus on getting fit after the op.

Remember though ye were a shite rider afore so you'll still be a mincer when ye get back into it.

Rob, youre fit and healthy with good cardiovascular from the bike and the other stuff you do.
That there is the armourt itself and i know youll be fine and recover quick. so your recovery would be good and quick.

Its they old grey beards who need to watch out for illnesses.

dyna-ti":2f4dr2zi said:
Rob, youre fit and healthy with good cardiovascular from the bike and the other stuff you do.
That there is the armourt itself and i know youll be fine and recover quick. so your recovery would be good and quick.

Its they old grey beards who need to watch out for illnesses.

hey you............... ma beards going grey :p

As is mine Alex :LOL:

Grecian 2000 ? :shock:

What should i do people :?
Pro 4 in purple F&R or this rear(which is on ebay at 110 and could disappear at any second)

and the purple XC i have ? Ive a newish condition set of x517's to lace them to.
About £100 of a difference.

Dilemma Dilemma :( the pro4's do look lovely.

Or Pro 4 rear and XC front :? Hmmmm
I've already got a pro2 :?

Attachments

• Hope Pro 2 EVO (Small).JPG
    Hope Pro 2 EVO (Small).JPG
    36 KB · Views: 364
Cant help you with your dilemma mate but I would make sure the hub is the size you want. Local guy bought a set of wheels for his normal XC rig. They were some fancy rims, tyres and Hope Pro 4's but when it arrived he didn't realise he had bid on a 150mm rear :shock: It was for a DH or Fatbike , one of the 'new' standards we never knew we needed.
Its a jungle out there, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under ;)

Jamie

Visited 4 wineries in 3.5 hours and tried 26 different wines. I only bought 3 bottles, but Sharron ordered a case of 15 to be shipped over to us!

List me a couple of reasonable wines(red) could you please :) ,My brother in laws birthday is soon and i might go for wine as a change

About £15 :)

Back