And today I did......

Re: Re:

kaiser":1hidhgk6 said:
There are a few Torridon pics in there. I'm heading back up in May for a road trip, not as far as Ullapool though.
Aye and a great shot of looking down along the glen. Whats your exact location there ?.

I like the winter in the north, but these days i'd look for a B&B rather than the canvas affair.

Someones got to live there :?

Re:

jimo746":3lkaoa6d said:
Nearly gave myself a cardiac arrest trying to ride the singlespeed On-One up some hills :shock: Beer & fags are definitely off the menu for the foreseeable future!
Speaking of which, just today I've finally come to the conclusion I'm getting to ill to cycle.
I never made it to work on Wednesday but had a visit to the Vic A&E dept instead.
It's probably just as well I'm due to go into ERI on Tuesday for a week, lets hope I don't
have a re-run of what happened last time.

RobMac":nqylry7v said:
Speaking of which, just today I've finally come to the conclusion I'm getting to ill to cycle.I never made it to work on Wednesday but had a visit to the Vic A&E dept instead.It's probably just as well I'm due to go into ERI on Tuesday for a week, lets hope I don'thave a re-run of what happened last time.

Not much you can say to that other than I hope you get it sorted out soon and make a full recovery.

Re:

I've turned into a bit of a recluse, I've lived here almost 16 years and most of that time I've lived on my own. What's left on my family are within a 5 mile radius of where I am now but were not that close. :?

Re:

Kaiser , had a look at your photographs. You've got a good eye and obviously a good bit of skill with the camera and editing software. What kit are you using ?

Hey, Rob
Things will be better this week mate, for sure.
They will get you sorted and you'll be back out riding very soon, feeling fit and refreshed. You'll be kickin our arses on the hills.
All the very best for a speedy recovery.

Jamie

RobMac":120xrgdz said:
jimo746":120xrgdz said:
Nearly gave myself a cardiac arrest trying to ride the singlespeed On-One up some hills :shock: Beer & fags are definitely off the menu for the foreseeable future!
Speaking of which, just today I've finally come to the conclusion I'm getting to ill to cycle.
I never made it to work on Wednesday but had a visit to the Vic A&E dept instead.
It's probably just as well I'm due to go into ERI on Tuesday for a week, lets hope I don't

The same best wishes and crossed fingers as last time for my FGM

RobMac":1iaon3q8 said:
jimo746":1iaon3q8 said:

hope they sort you out dad ;)

:Shock:
Sorry Rob, i meant to type a T not an E and it wasnt tourettes or a freudian slip :LOL:

You took it as 'lift' anyway but incase it wasnt unnoticed :oops:

Best of luck in this and im sure ye'll be grand :cool: , its no like yer terry wogan :LOL:

Latest posts

Back