And now for something totally different

konaben82":326r1zx5 said:
Looks cool that does! Thanks for the pic with the front wheel :)

Just out of interest, (I'm not doubting it's strength or ability here) but will it be ok with those big triple clamps? When I was younger a few of my mates ripped off head tubes off their hard tails due to running similar fork as it caused extra stress round the head tube being such a stiff fork compared to the frame - I was always told it was a 'no go' but then I am a bit out of touch with some of the more modern downhill set ups - looks lovely though, great choice of components/colour scheme :)

It's one of the few hardtail frames out there that have been designed to take triples and although the braces aren't as agricultural as some I'm confident that Burf & Tam have done their homework.

Rob H":192rxne5 said:
konaben82":192rxne5 said:
Looks cool that does! Thanks for the pic with the front wheel :)

Just out of interest, (I'm not doubting it's strength or ability here) but will it be ok with those big triple clamps? When I was younger a few of my mates ripped off head tubes off their hard tails due to running similar fork as it caused extra stress round the head tube being such a stiff fork compared to the frame - I was always told it was a 'no go' but then I am a bit out of touch with some of the more modern downhill set ups - looks lovely though, great choice of components/colour scheme :)

It's one of the few hardtail frames out there that have been designed to take triples and although the braces aren't as agricultural as some I'm confident that Burf & Tam have done their homework.

Totally! What a cool job they have!! :cool:

Back