afan. Already ridden please see aftermath thread above

Afan

Ill come along. I train there a lot and my old team mate Steve lives there and knows it like the back of his hand so Ill ask him to come along as well.

I will be riding modern just because the terrain is so hard on the bikes. I only way 10st and have broken a few spokes there. Also, anyone who still uses tubes :shock: make sure you take plenty with you.

Afan

Hi slinky

Be good to see you there. I have been told its harsh, so I will take the modern stumpy fsr. There is three of us coming from torbay and will probably camp for the night.

Anymore coming?

Cheers kirbdug

Re: Afan

slinky182":2n6gi4ag said:
Ill come along. I train there a lot and my old team mate Steve lives there and knows it like the back of his hand so Ill ask him to come along as well.

I will be riding modern just because the terrain is so hard on the bikes. I only way 10st and have broken a few spokes there. Also, anyone who still uses tubes :shock: make sure you take plenty with you.

i'll be on a 36lb jump bike with 9 gears, tyres pumped up rock hard and forks set so they dont budge... just like last time and i got round fine. i'll be waiting at the bottom while the full-suss boys r playing with their shocks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

btw i've ridden most of these trails fine on fully rigid several times, no probs i like pain thats why i fall off so much :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So who's going to be where when? I've only got a 20min drive so if no ones camping i'll drive down in the morning. If you are camping will it be friday or saturday or both(if its both I need to bring more beer). Let me know, pm if you like be good to see who's going.

hey kb,

sorry i didn't reply regarding the camping, i thought that because my name was in you didn't need me to confirm, i should still be ok for a day ride but i'm still waiting on confirmation of the nightshift off for the previous day. but i should know tomorrow when i go into work, have been off shift for a while. will let you know asap. :D

Ride

Thanks jonnyboy

I would have liked to have gone to I.o.w but my youngest lad has a final in football. Will have to come next time as I've never been, have a good ride.

Cheers kirbdug

Ride

Thanks jonnyboy

I would have liked to have gone to I.o.w but my youngest lad has a final in football. Will have to come next time as I've never been, have a good ride.

Cheers kirbdug

i got the nightshift off so i'm likely to be up for about 10am on saturday, might camp anyway, depends on how i feel. might be bringing king salsa aswel.

probably be riding my modern clockwork. :D

Back