afan. Already ridden please see aftermath thread above

Ride

I'm leaving torquay around six am on the saturday. Hope to be at the campsite around ten

Cheers kirbdug

I hope be there just one day either Saturday or Sunday, I will let you know closer to the date, it should be a good one.

At Afan, which route is everybody planning to use, the white's level or the big one of Skyline route?

At Afan, which route is everybody planning to use, the white's level or the big one of Skyline route?[/quote]

thanks guy
dont mind which route we ride as long as we have a good ride

cheers mark

Afan

Hi there

Just three weeks to go
Need exact numbers for camping please or I have to cancel event and just ride afan on the Saturday
Anyone else coming???

Cheers kirbdug :D

Afan

I have had quite a few pms in the last few days. People have pulled out of camping so I have decided to do a day visit to afan instead on sat 16 th may.
You could still make a weekend of it. The link to the campsite is midway down on page 1.
I am sorry to those who posted in the last few weeks
Anyone interested in being a guide?

Anyone interested in the Saturday ride????

Cheers
Kirbdug

I'm positive my bf will still be up for a ride on the Saturday, he has such fun biking around Afan as he comes from near Cambridge ... any hills there?!?! Lol!!

Shame about the camping, I was quite looking forward to it!! (Probably because I've never been camping before!! :LOL: ) And it would've been nice to meet some of you lot from RB face to face!!

I'm not gonna be riding that weekend, already prebooked I'm afraid but I'll make sure that K is there, and he'll be fine for accommodation anyway ... I only live at the bottom of the Afan valley!! :cool:

Hope you still get lots of guys interested in the Saturday ride!!

Lx

K's been up there biking quite a few times so he does kinda know his way around, but ... yeah it's dead easy ... just follow the markers on the wooden poles ... you can't get lost unless you really try hard!! Lol!! :LOL:

i hope to be there.... money is abit tight due to no job but i should be able to do it. wont be on retro tho as i dont own a retro bike anymore :cry: :cry: :cry: my trailstar is good to go tho :D

Latest posts

Back