Advice pls - paid for items - seller vanished (Gtaddict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the facebook link as i dont do facebook my wife has messaged him , lets see what happens now , as someone said its the principal not the money , i will be back in the uk at the end of this month and will pursue him .

dave69":3w2f4syt said:
Thanks for the facebook link as i dont do facebook my wife has messaged him , lets see what happens now , as someone said its the principal not the money , i will be back in the uk at the end of this month and will pursue him .

Hi dave69, could you please follow the instructions on the link below and I’ll try and help sort it out. Apologies if you’ve already done this and it is being dealt.
With

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/Classif ... _Procedure

Thanks for the link to the complaints procedure , i have now completed this .

My wife has messsged him on facebook this has also been ignored.

Re:

Had this happen once. I messaged a few of his fb friends who obviously pinged him too. Worked well.

Re: Re:

The History Man":2xllbr5n said:
Had this happen once. I messaged a few of his fb friends who obviously pinged him too. Worked well.
I replied to one of Justin’s Facebook ads the other day, linking to this thread and dave69’s post.

I’m not FB friends with him but I’ve met him at Icono and he seems like a decent guy, as is a number of posts from people here. He’s got a bunch of really nice GTs, and drives a Ferrari, so I can only imagine something mega is hindering his ability to respond. But like I said before in this thread, it’s not a great thing at all.

I hope it’s resolved and I hope Justin is not in a bad place (as in health wise) because it must be something bad to cause all this.

One occasion of a buyer having to post on here is fair enough. It happens , and if he isn’t well then hopefully he is on the mend. However if you aren’t well or are beyond being able to complete the transaction then don’t sell anything. 2 occasions that we know of isn’t playing fair and these people buying his items deserve to be kept informed and over a month isn’t on. I’ve had occasions where things have come up and I’ve had to pull 100 eBay listings off as I know I’m not going to be able to fulfil the delivery. Life happens but that’s not others issue. Unless you communicate with the buyer and I’d bet they would be understanding. Hopefully he’s ok but personally I,d stop him selling on here unless he’s got a excuse that’s plausible.

I've had nowt but good experiences buying & selling here so far. Haven't a clue what the folk I deal with drive or ride!

rwm1962":38qge1jj said:
I've had nowt but good experiences buying & selling here so far. Haven't a clue what the folk I deal with drive or ride!

You can be safe in the knowledge that my bikes are worth more than my car :)

My_Teenage_Self":1y7lhfhh said:
rwm1962":1y7lhfhh said:

You can be safe in the knowledge that my bikes are worth more than my car :)
Maybe if you sold dreams like gtaddict, you too, could afford a Ferrari. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back