Advice pls - paid for items - seller vanished (Gtaddict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queeny: Why (??) he vanished? Simply vanished...

Percy: Like an old oak table...

Queeny: *Vanished*, Lord Percy -- not *varnished*.

Percy: Forgive me, My Lady, but my Uncle Bertram's old oak table completely
vanished. 'Twas on the night of the great Stepney fire. And on that
same terrible night, his house and all his other things completely
vanished too. So did he, in fact. It was a most perplexing mystery.

Queen: Lord Percy?

Percy: Yes?

Queen: It's up to you: either you can shut up, or you can have your head cut off.

Percy: (squints, thinks very long and hard about it) I'll shut up.

Re: Re:

dave69":3twgc15w said:
Still no response from this joker .

Could be a host of reasons, including illness, death, none of which is unusual when you consider the status of the average RB user.

So might not be ignoring, but more a case of unable to answer.
I prefer to look for the positive note, rather than complete strangers go on a rant. Unconnected then please keep your negative opinions to yourself, until such times as theres an explanation..

Re:

I would agree with your sentiment if the seller had a faultless record and this is out of character. However on the basis this thread exists this seller has had issues very recently and it takes 20 seconds to respond to a message especially when you have been online whilst all the original issue was happening which he didn’t. He’s either a scammer or has complete disregard for the people who have given him money in exchange for goods. Over a month is bang out of order in my opinion.

I’m going to lock this now. The buyer has now followed the dispute procedure and the mods have attempted to contact the seller. The buyer will be informed privately of any developments and can use the feedback procedure as they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back