A Kona to keep....? Doubtful with me! '95 Cindy content.....

Re:

Thanks Ian.... :cool:

This is what I was thinking LGF, but haven't found a green paint pen yet (too tight fisted to pay good money for one, the red, white and yellow ones were given to me in a....ahem....'stock reduction exercise' in a job I had many moons ago)

Re:

;)

Yeah, they were out of date. Or something.

Would have it together by now if it wasn't for the lack of one simple thing - forks!! It's at times like this I wish I'd never sold all my P2's last year.... :facepalm:

Paint pens are somthing i'd not considered using but now i'll be keeping that idea in mind for the near future thanks Kaz :cool: and your very welcome young lady :) ..

Sorry i can't help with the forks but if i come across any cheap un's i'll let you know ;) ..

Re:

:D

Sorted for forks Ian, as of this morning, Dablk on here is very kindly selling me back some I sold him a couple of years ago.... :facepalm:

:LOL: I hope Dablk is giving you a good discount seen as you'd sold them to him 1st and glad to see you can now progress with the build and actually get the Kona on the trail this time :p ..

Re:

I rode this for ages in this condition when at the "wrong" side of 16 stone.

Also love home grown paintjobs - go for it :D

Re:

:facepalm:

:LOL:

There's been a tiny amount of progress on this today, as in, it went into the workshop after having been in the house 'hardening off' for a few weeks....hoping to get the newly arrived P2's on it tomorrow and make a decision about which parts are going on it.

Before changing my mind several times again, obviously.

Pics of progress, or lack of it, will follow here when I reach that stage :roll:

Back