91 Zaskar Finished Pics Page 1

Pickle":3ov28uim said:
Nice, but not liking the stem. Needs something more 'traditional'.

Otherwise good to go.

OOooooooo the person above made the stem :oops: :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't do correct ;) I,ve always believed that a bike evolves the longer it stays with an owner & this build is more about using the parts a friend gifted me :cool: (Thanks Andy) :cool: :cool:
Thanks for the comments Mr Pickle I was thinking of some fluro yellow ridged forks & stem :shock: Ive not even had a proper ride & Im changing things :LOL: I must do something about this addiction :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Coool

hydorah":2mt98bya said:
Cool looking bike nice colour choices

Looks like you got about a bit location-wise

Good photography

- Unlike mine!

Thanks for the kind words, All the pics are in the village were I live :D & my photography skills are take as many shots as you can then pick the best :oops: :LOL:

Looks good man, and personally I think that stem looks cool did you say someone on here made it? Looks a lot like a Kooka Billet.

Staf.

Gotta get me an early Zaskar one day (holding breath not advised ;) )..

Liking this one matey... hope you enjoy it at Thetford :cool:

RAFbikes":3r7wp5n1 said:
Looks good man, and personally I think that stem looks cool did you say someone on here made it? Looks a lot like a Kooka Billet.

Staf.

Yep someone off here made it & it is a kooka copy ;)

mikee":34kqnijq said:
like the flouro idea vern

Maybe M900 and a bit of fluro for the long term :roll: will have to see what rolls in to the man cave in the mean time :LOL: ;)

Ps the 80's frame & fork has already arrived in the man cave :cool: :cool:

the more i look at that the more i like it :LOL:

let us know how it goes tomorrow ,if it fits you you'll not find a better riding hardtail imo

cept maybe a cro-mega

Here's a few pics from the Thetford meet, it was the first proper ride on it and I'm very pleased with how it rode :cool:

At the start
IMAG0199.jpg

Lunch brake
P1040133.jpg

In action
P1040054.jpg

I will take some better pics when the weather is better and list the full speck.

Thanks for looking and all criticism will be ignored :LOL:

You have built a stunning Zaskar mister :D . I can't stop looking at it!
(one day I will own a 'proper' Zaskar) :)

Latest posts

Back