keithb sales feedback

cantis

Recieved a cracking set of cantis and blocks from Keith , well packed and let me know that they had been posted to
great stuff Degs :D

Keith has the patience of a Saint!!!! ;) Due to my logistical problems of the past Month, the Avid levers he bought off me were paid for without quibble! Having being extremely apologetic for my unusual delivery standards, I got them out to him & to my relief you're happy with them Mate!
A very trusting Gent!!! Would happily trade with again...

claret73":2yl85xee said:
Keith has the patience of a Saint!!!! ;) Due to my logistical problems of the past Month, the Avid levers he bought off me were paid for without quibble! Having being extremely apologetic for my unusual delivery standards, I got them out to him & to my relief you're happy with them Mate!
A very trusting Gent!!! Would happily trade with again...

Worth the wait mister. Thanks again. :D

Bought some Crank Brothers pedals from me, no fuss and a great buyer. Would happily deal with again.
Thanks
Rob

Keith kindly supplied me a lovely pair of tyres for a charity ride. They arrived promptly and in first class condition. Absolutely no hesitiation in recommending this fella. Thanks once again. :)

Bought a lovely set of wheels from Keith. Good, friendly comms, he kept me informed every step of the way and got them out to me in no time. Great stuff, thanks Keith.

Steve

Back