91 Bontrager race lite

turbo lite

Rod_Saetan":1bhpuxyw said:
Isn't the turbo lite too new too? Wanna send it my way for safe-keeping?

Yea matey, think these came out 91-92? but i love these saddles. A few came up on E-bay last year so i pounced on another for the Zinn ;)

am a bit late seeing this one , but it looks superb, i just got myself a 93 race lite in black with the all important chain stay plate canti bolts and original race lite black forks :D

another pic

The Bonty was definately the understated US built frame from the 90's yet equally as well made as others..the welds on this frame are awesome. I chose a YETI over one of these back in the early 90's and the build quality wasnt nearly as good.

Attachments

• bontrager 2012 004.JPG
    bontrager 2012 004.JPG
    368.8 KB · Views: 317
Re: another pic

slimjoe":3b5281y2 said:
The Bonty was definately the understated US built frame from the 90's yet equally as well made as others..the welds on this frame are awesome. I chose a YETI over one of these back in the early 90's and the build quality wasnt nearly as good.

Very nice Bontrager

In the 90s I saw the Bontrager as the unconventional, functional, smart offering. Yeti was the ultimate dreambike, but now I owned a couple I experienced that for me personally the bike falls short in refinement.

A Race was on my shortlist in the mid 90s, but I couldn't live with the racy cockpit.

Back