24seven Dark Angel Ltd Ed jump frame 24"/26" £28 posted...

reanimation":ap3im82h said:
Hi Sectionate, thanks for posting that up. Looks great and really useful. I bought this, I had no idea what I was gonna do with it just really liked the look of it. I won't be hard core jumping on it and it's gonna be small but did ponder stripping paint and powdercoat and building. So useful to see yours. A mate did say it may be an original, apparently welded by Chris Gack? Not much info on 24Seven.

You're welcome.

I think I bought mine in 2000/2001, I did have an article somewhere from Dirt Magazine talking about it and i vaguely recall being hand built by someone. Other than this thread, I haven't found a great deal of info about 24seven on the web anywhere.

It is small, but then again, I am six foot six lol

Sheesh! I'm 6 ft 2, I think If and when I build it it will be for the hell of it! Shave the paint look for a number, where is the number?,, then coat in black and look for stickers made. Yeah any info like the Dirt article would be a further inspiration.

If you find anything a message would be great and I'll start a proper thread. Cheers

reanimation":23dr0ao0 said:
Sheesh! I'm 6 ft 2, I think If and when I build it it will be for the hell of it! Shave the paint look for a number, where is the number?,, then coat in black and look for stickers made. Yeah any info like the Dirt article would be a further inspiration.

If you find anything a message would be great and I'll start a proper thread. Cheers

Yeah, it wasn't used or long rides lol

The number on mine was a sticker just below the seat tube (099), I cannot remember there being any others on the frame; there may be a stamp on the bb.

Back