2013 Six Nations slanging match thread.

Barneyballbags":3nytbdzr said:
England just need to learn to play for 80 minutes instead of 77, and they'd be on to a winner.

I made it 37 minutes ;)

Auntie beeb will be doctoring the footage so the french look worse than they really were :D

Jeez, Scotland are pish.
They can re-cycle and re-cycle the ball, taking it into contact to re-cycle it again.
But they seem unable to run into open space because when they do that they don't know what to do except look for the next opportunity to re-cycle the ball.
England will rip them a new one next Saturday.

The re-run of France-England game still isn't up on i-Player. :roll:

Not a great game at all. Crowd were too quiet too!

Result was good, Healy deserved MoM - what does it take for a prop to win it?

Richard

Well, I think it is fair to say that Ireland have worked out how to play rugby against Wales.

26-3 I think that counts as a bit of a stuffing.

Wales, you can take your Grand Slam defence and shove it!

grahame":3e8j34k6 said:
Well, I think it is fair to say that Ireland have worked out how to play rugby against Wales.

Do you even remember last year, when Wales lost to Ireland and went on to win the championship..?

Just saying..

Barneyballbags":ra3lh6mh said:
grahame":ra3lh6mh said:

Do you even remember last year, when Wales lost to Ireland and went on to win the championship..?

Just saying..

I think the key thing was the way they were beaten. I think Ireland showed the other nations how to play against Wales. Take them on up front, stifle their plan A and there is no plan B.

Ireland were the better team by a country mile. Wales were outplayed, so fair play to them.

We had to let someone else win sometime ;)

Oh, and Liam Williams needs citing for that cheap shot after Ireland's final try. Dirty, cheating little scumbag.

As you put it, just saying...

Back