2013 Six Nations slanging match thread.

I still have fond memories of 1999 and that Scott Gibbs sidestep
e14505.gif
for that brilliant try.
e14504.gif

Scotland topping the last ever 5-Nations Championship might have something to do with it too. :mrgreen:

Talking of the Lions and Scott Gibbs, him taking Os Du Randt out is still one of my best rugby memories, awesome hit, especially as he was outweighed by about 10 stone!

It's a tricky first match but I do think it will be between Wales and England again this year, unless Ireland can channel some of that kiwi (nearly) beating magic.

England to win it though, Twickenham will be awesome for the Wales game!

Rydych yn mynd i lawr Shirley!

And for anyone watching the matches at home or in the pub, I give you (via @WelshDalaiLama):

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 171
Wales were average...and won :roll:
England were average 1st half, outstanding 2nd half and lost :(
I'd love to blame Nigel Owens..but i can't :LOL:

Yep, Wales were decidedly average, but they always have a slow start so no real cause for any concern.

England were undoubtedly very unlucky, but that didn't stop me grinning from ear to ear ;)

Nigel Owens had a great game AGAIN - Testament to that was the fact that Brian Moore praised him and the rest of the match officials at the end.

10 minutes in I thought we were in for an ass kicking, coukd easily have been 14-3 in that time.

Fair play to France they didn't put their heads down when we came back at them, if we hadn't had that shite period in the first half we could have easily won it...

Not expecting a Scotland win today with Ireland having pushed the All Blacks so close to a defeat, they'll be determined not to lose this one.

Since I turned the TV off after England went 24-19 in front I missed the French try to win game. So I've been checking on i-Player since last night for the France-England game repeat but it's still "Coming soon" (it's 1.40pm Sunday now) although the Wales-Italy game has been available since around 1am. Wonder what's holding them back? Hurting too much to want to watch it again perchance?

Back