The Six Nations is almost upon us!

Yep great game.

England got it spot on, they stopped Jamie Roberts from getting over the game line which is a big part of the Welsh game.

Another angled shown later on proved Strettle did score.

All in all really positive and it's great to see something different, than a Martin Johnson side playing the same old sh!te.

A good game but in terms of the "try" at no point did I see Strettle applying downward pressure to the ball. That to me is the deciding factor in any situation like that. The Welsh defenders turned him.

So much for 'home advantage' affecting decisions in the home teams favor.

Even if the try had been given would the kick gone through?

France vs Ireland next Sunday. Should be an absolute cracker. Can't wait :)

On the not-so-positive side, looks like Jamie Roberts could be out for the rest of the tournament with his knee injury... Still, Scott Williams did a pretty good job of filling in for him this weekend ;)

I thought the England Wales game was a fantastic advert for the sport. A real nail biter and the skill Wales showed when a man down was brilliant. Both scrums wheeled their scrums slightly to get their open sided number 7s into prime position to take flight of the scrums and nail the opposition. The technical aspects that had been lacing Englands game seemed vastly improved.

I didn't think it was a try (I'm English). Well done Wales on the triple crown.

Ooooooooh, looky what arrived this morning.

Certainly a nice pick-me-up before work! And yes, I did only pay £25 per ticket which is a veritable bargain.

They're cheap seats, but they're not 'bad' seats. Anyone who has been to the Millennium Stadium will know that there are NO bad seats!!

Grand Slam decider?

1330588045717.jpg

Back