2008 Re-issue Zaskars

I find it strange that they have so many but they are advertising them on their home page so I would assume that they are for real and not a mistake. There is even a time limit on the offer?

Maybe they bought a load of them last year and forgot to put them on the site? Maybe someone discovered them in a dark corner of the warehouse after xmas and said 'bugger' best chop those bad boys out cheap!

Either way Wiggle is a big company and would happily discount something that they want rid of, even if it is limited.

I find the fact that wiggle would want free advertising on retrobike amusing.. The home of second hand cyclists! :LOL:

would love one of these but i suspect that large might be to big , i wonder how the size is comparable with the old zaskars of the 1990s ?

mmm, well, i dont know if zaskars are similar to other GT's but I had an Aggressor 3 which at XL was too big for me, and i'm 6ft 4.

So by way of that a Large should be bang on.

Are these just not selling, i'm surprised theres any left? especially if the UK really did only get 80.

having seen one built in a quite normal build, i dont want, the only good looking one was that MBUK special build

Oh I remember seeing pics of one built rigid and it had a nice retro cool factor to it. Think it had an Exotic fork was very nice. Yes the MBUK build was very nice too.

Attachments

• mbuk225newsZaskar-798-75.jpg
    mbuk225newsZaskar-798-75.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 832
gm1230126":1fzj0sua said:
who won that anyway...remember it being the wrong size and it was listed on the bay did anyone ever buy it?

Better introduce myself then :cool: I've been lurking here for a while.

I now own the MBUK Zaskar, I bought it direct off the lad who won it in the competition as it didn't sell on ebay. It's a nice bike and I'm using it which is what it deserves IMO, the only problem with it is that it does attract attention...

Back