Sold GT Zaskar Re Issue 20th Anniversary Edition (Number 406 of 500)

Rossignol

Retro Newbie
GT Zaskar Re Issue 20th Anniversary Edition

No 406 of 500 (certificated proof)

Built 2009

The bike has been used very occasionally on gravel tracks – used primarily as a commuter bike so it really is in pristine used condition

Its been carefully stored in a garage now for the past 6 years so I can’t really warrant keeping it. I love the look of the bike and handles great

The actual frame is wrapped in heli tape and so has been kept in great nick – this will be left on for the new buyer to remove if wishes

Valued at £3000 2010 (message me for a full detailed insurance valuation)

New cane creak headset bearings fitted and full Hope service on F/R disc breaks

Frame Details

Mention the name Zaskar to race fans and you'll conjure up memories of victories in every discipline of the sport. Original design Zaskar tube diameters but with up to date geometry and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.

Throughout its 20 year history Zaskar mounted pros have triumphed in downhill, XC, 4X and dual slalom. No other hardtail boasts a racing pedigree so diverse. Back in the nineties the Zaskar was the bench mark hardcore frame for jumpers and trail riders alike.

The Zaskar's podium-proven geometry delivers a near telepathic steering response without twitchiness - no mean feat at the speeds this machine delivers in dirt crits and uphill sprints.

The frame is Alcoa aluminium, hand made in USA with original tube diameters but with up to date geometry.

Top Features of the GT Zaskar Re Issue Limited Edition Frame 2008

* Product: GT Zaskar Re Issue 20th Anniversary Limited Edition (500 Worldwide) Frame
* Material: Alcoa Aluminium hand made in the USA
* Suggested fork travel: 100mm
* Seat post size: 31.6mm
* Seat clamp size: 34.9mm
* Headset: Integrated
* Bottom bracket: 68mm
* Front mech clamp size: 34.9mm
* Rear Mech hanger: Replaceable (MHGT52)
* Dropout spacing: 135mm

Spec as Below

Frame size 18.5

Rock Shox Reva Team 100mm

Full XT – 9 speed

XT SPDs

Middleburn Crankset

Syncros Seat Post

Selle Italia Flight Red Gel (well used from old bike so has visible wear and marks)

Red Anodised Hope Pro II Hubs with Mavic 717 rims and red nipples (superlight race wheel)

Hope M4 Brakes (203 front/183 rear) – fully serviced from Hope and unused

Panaracer Tyres (Front - Fire Mudpro 1.8 / Back – Fire XCPro 1.:cool:

The bike is as stated in used condition with the normal marks one would expect – I have tried to show this as clearly as possible in the photos. This bike has been looked after!

I don’t want to split the bike as ideally want the new owner to enjoy this in full. I know I can easily get over £1500 if I was to split.

Bike can be collected from North Yorkshire which would be my preference. Please contact me for other locations as happy to drive to a nearby location (sensible mileage).

If courier is needed please make contact

Any questions at all please ask!

£1450 ONO

Attachments

• IMG_5985.JPG
    IMG_5985.JPG
    884.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_5989.JPG
    IMG_5989.JPG
    898.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5992.JPG
    IMG_5992.JPG