Re:

I asked for that reason ..
I'll have to disassemble bearing and quieria know your opinion.
but it is not difficult, but it's good to have a reference.

totally with you, chris very undervalued.
his works are of high quality as the original anodized parts.
I have worked with several people and none did well.
chris gets only leave the color and perfect finish.
really good. :cool:

I'm glad you like it. :D

I did not want to splash the threaded part because I wanted to keep the original cap, matching the colors of the stickers hei hei.

to me it is costing me long to find a seatpost 3dv or black ...

Re: Re:

F.R.O.":33463ks2 said:
to me it is costing me long to find a seatpost 3dv or black ...

What size are you looking for .... it did take me ages to track down a 26.8mm post

you might have more luck if yours is slightly bigger diameter, are Hei Hei 27.0 or 27.2mm ?

Re:

I need 26.8, 3dv or black for another A.R.C.
in other measures, though more rare, and I have seen some more. :roll:

Re:

Almost spat tea all over my laptop tonight

just looking through the new RB Instagram thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=327470

and came across these.... :D to say I was shocked was an understatement, as I don't do any form of social media.

looking at the pictures they must have been taken at this years Mountain Mayhem

some nice comments as well :LOL:

Attachments

• Instagram 3.JPG
    Instagram 3.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 940
  • Instagram 2.JPG
    Instagram 2.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 940
  • Instagram 1.JPG
    Instagram 1.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 940
Re:

after busting the Mani up the ARC never got to see real action.... so it got relegated to a sedate ride around and I still managed to pick up a flat, not sure who I've pi**ed off but the big fella upstairs sure didn't smile on me that weekend

Attachments

• ARC at Mayhem 2015.jpg
    ARC at Mayhem 2015.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 931
Must've spent the best part of two hours reading this thread from start to end, and I'm thoroughly impressed with the detail and effort that went into this! I just wish that when I'd seen it at Iconoclassic I'd taken more info in or even made an effort to speak to you, but I blame having my rugrat with me for not really taking in much detail about anything except ice cream! :p
I think I took more photos of this ARC than any other bike that day and I had to laugh when reading the previous comments regarding Instagram because I also posted pics of this on my feed (and from memory I think it's got the most "likes" of all my retro pics), so proof that the world of social media users unconnected to this forum appreciate your work as much as countless other retro bike forum members and I do, too. :cool:

Re:

Cheers buddy, hope to see your Alpinestars at next years Icon-O-Classic

Looks like its gonna be a classy build you got about to start there.

Seems like 93 was "the" year for ARC's given how many are kicking about at the moment :D

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":b21qyq03 said:
Cheers buddy, hope to see your Alpinestars at next years Icon-O-Classic

Looks like its gonna be a classy build you got about to start there.

Seems like 93 was "the" year for ARC's given how many are kicking about at the moment :D

Thank you Nick. I'll definitely be bringing it (and probably my 'other' one, too ;) ) to Icono'16 :)

I've always coveted Yeti ARCs, and always will. :cool:

Back