1990 Yeti Ultimate (California Bike) COMPLETE Page 5

Re: 1991 Yeti Ultimate

PeteC

Where are you specifically? I'm on a farm about 30 miles west of Atlanta. We should connect some time!

Jason

Smithjss70":1wifjr62 said:
PeteC

Where are you specifically? I'm on a farm about 30 miles west of Atlanta. We should connect some time!

Jason

Wow, awesome! I thought I was the RBer in the state. I'm in Decatur, GA... pretty much downtown Atlanta. For sure, we gotta meet up.

Awesome. I'm a big fan, obvi.

FWIW, U1416 was from Sept 1991. So I'd say this is almost certainly a 1990 frame. 2nd gen headbadge, Agoura made, etc.

ridevintagemtb":2q5dijz0 said:
Awesome. I'm a big fan, obvi.

FWIW, U1416 was from Sept 1991. So I'd say this is almost certainly a 1990 frame. 2nd gen headbadge, Agoura made, etc.

Hey Mike...Ck PM.

Re: 1990 Yeti Ultimate (California Bike)

You´re welcome. Enjoy your build :) Looks like you´ve got all the right parts. Still missing something?

Cheers
Michael

Re: 1990 Yeti Ultimate (California Bike)

Hey Michael. I’ve got everything together so simply waiting for the frame/fork etc to return from powder coating. Since this is apparently a 1990 Agoura frame, Im swapping out headtube decals from sliding to standing so that’s getting sorted. As all the parts are new, stringing it up should go quickly less the Bullseye BB/crank setup which always seems to present me with some challenge. I’m in Frank’s queue for a new stem so I’ll use an A-Tac temporarily. Other than that, we’re GTG.

Back