1990 and 1991 Alpinestars AlMega DX's - SOLD

thesneaker":dscky8sy said:
You must be raising funds for something special Steve, go on , what is it ;)

A happy life without being made to feel so crap about every bloody hobby I try and have and enjoy. :( :(

Sorry, probably not the answer you were expecting, but maybe I'll just finish the odd projects that are in the pipeline, other than that, there's no big plans :cry: :cry:

GT-Steve":1ultoyon said:
thesneaker":1ultoyon said:

A happy life without being made to feel so crap about every bloody hobby I try and have and enjoy. :( :(

Sorry, probably not the answer you were expecting, but maybe I'll just finish the odd projects that are in the pipeline, other than that, there's no big plans :cry: :cry:

sorry to hear that mate, know what your going through :( :( :(

GT-Steve":qoqbmd7y said:
thesneaker":qoqbmd7y said:

was hoping for a Ti-Mega or another Klein from you :(

Edd,

I can't remember the size off the top of my head, but I'm 6'2 and it's a nice big fit....

I know you're like 18 feet tall, and I'm pretty confident you'd be ok (there's a good 1-2" play on the seatpost, over and above my height... ;)

Gimme 2 mins and I'll go measure it for you ;)

GT-Steve":vtki0o7l said:
The top one's the one zigzag picked up for me in Scotland..... ;) ;)
Ah, I had a feeling, those lovely rims. Good luck with the sale Steve, possibly making it's way north of the border once more?

Looks like a deal has been struck for the E-stay DX

1990 non-estay is sold, ;)

EDIT/UPDATE - BOTH NOW GONE

Back