Wanted Alpinestars Cromega/Almega DX PRE E-STAYS

dunmere

Dirt Disciple
I'm after an Alpinestars Cromega/Almega DX pre E-stays - ideally frame and forks.
A long shot I know.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for that - there are couple on ebay - all have the e-stays - I'm _really_ after one before they did that.

I don't know all the subtle nuances that identity a Pacific 7 Comp but if this turns out to be what the seller says it is then some might argue this is an Alpinestars Almega by another name. They were made on the same production line. Pacific were the factory brand.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I don't know all the subtle nuances that identity a Pacific 7 Comp but if this turns out to be what the seller says it is then some might argue this is an Alpinestars Almega by another name. They were made on the same production line. Pacific were the factory brand.

That's very interesting! Thanks for sharing that!

Back