Wanted Alpinestars Cromega/Almega DX PRE E-STAYS

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The decals on that Cro-Mega DX are still very bright and unfaded. Shame it doesn't have its forks any more, as that'd make a lovely project
it is too bad, I love my e stay chromega lx
they had 1 1/4 fork and headset too so harder to track down nice setup

Attachments

• CE2CAE6A-7222-491D-9741-D18616847C38.jpeg
    CE2CAE6A-7222-491D-9741-D18616847C38.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 6
Looks below DX though
Tbh I'm not that fussed about the equipment, that can always be changed. I'm really looking for the fluoro yellow and white paintjob which came on the DX models.
That bike on Facebook is an absolute bargain for £30, and I'd probably buy it if it was local but it's hundreds of miles away from me...

I just bought an 1991 Almega DX unit in November. In very good condition. I see yesterday a Cromega DX 1990 fluoro for 60€, but in quite bad condition.
Good luck! Where are you sited?

I just bought an 1991 Almega DX unit in November. In very good condition. I see yesterday a Cromega DX 1990 fluoro for 60€, but in quite bad condition.
Good luck! Where are you sited?
I'm in Ipswich, UK.
I'm also pretty tall, and need the biggest size of any bike, which makes things a bit more difficult 😆

Check this one. 60 €. If you plan coming to Catalonia.... But painting is quite damaged....

1674758052435.png

Check this one. 60 €. If you plan coming to Catalonia.... But painting is quite damaged....

View attachment 699989
Thanks. It's not the one for me - too small 😢

This is my Almega. I just bought a Syncros Seatpost ad stem to replace them. And I have new decals. Painting is quite good.

almega-dx-jpg.689924

Back