Wanted Alpinestars Cromega/Almega DX PRE E-STAYS

Have you find it?
I'm from catalonia. I just bought last week an 1991 Almega DX E-stays, because it was my first serious mountain bike, at my 16yo. I broke my frame , and got replaced for a standard 1995 or so frame, and that bike defeated in a fire in my parent's garage. I found mine in wallapop. And I see that there is a frame like you want, but XT...

Have you find it?
I'm from catalonia. I just bought last week an 1991 Almega DX E-stays, because it was my first serious mountain bike, at my 16yo. I broke my frame , and got replaced for a standard 1995 or so frame, and that bike defeated in a fire in my parent's garage. I found mine in wallapop. And I see that there is a frame like you want, but XT...

That's a great find, and thanks for posting it here 👍🏽
Sadly, it is too small for me, otherwise I would buy it 🙁

And a Cro-mega , DX I see.

Maybe we're too much far from you....
That's a great find, and thanks for posting it here 👍🏽
Sadly, it is too small for me, otherwise I would buy it 🙁
Which size are you looking for?

And a Cro-mega , DX I see.

Maybe we're too much far from you....

Which size are you looking for?
I'm looking for the biggest catalogue size 53cm, which has top tube of 59cm. Even that is smaller than I would like. My other bikes have top tube 60-61cm.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
non estay Alpinestars ‼️

Back