1990 and 1991 Alpinestars AlMega DX's - SOLD

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
More for the chopping block, methinks......

1st up is a 1990 (Non E-stay) Alpinestars AlMega DX, in thoroughly lovely condition, full DX groupset, Zoom stem, perfectly period-correct Araya RX-7's and Farmer-John-Nephew tyres. Also included is a modern set of DMR grips, profile barends and a Flite Ti transalp saddle. Also since this pic was taken I removed the STI levers/shifters and fitted Ritchey Logic levers and Deore thumbies :cool: Looking for £300 posted UK - SOLD for £270

2nd is a 1991 (E-stay) Alpinestars Al-Mega DX, again in thoroughly lovely condition. I bought this at the start of the summer from the original purchaser. This comes with full original DX groupset, and the previous owner took the trouble of having Suntour levers and Deore thumbies before he even took delivery of the bike... :cool: also comes with the factory origianl Ritchey rims and Ritchey z-max tyres (as well as the Avocet saddle) Looking for £300 posted UK for this one too SOLD (SWAPPED)

More pics and info available on request, and if anyone out there is as mad as me and would like both, then deals can be struck

Hopey you likey the piccy's :LOL:

Attachments

• 91AlMegaDX1.jpg
    91AlMegaDX1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,387
  • 90sACID 018 (Small).jpg
    90sACID 018 (Small).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,387
I'm keeping a couple of 'important' ones

(important to me, that is ;) ) somebody else could get so much more out of them, than just being sat in my garage in between weekends... :roll:

Back