1988 Muddy Fox Limited Edition questions

Thanks for bumping this @Synthiaks. Love the look of this Muddy Fox with Suntour components, double roller cam and fillet brazed frameset.

Not keen on the barends, but I guess @Cactus459 might use them to make the position more comfortable as none of us are getting any younger/more flexible!

Is that a Vetta? ATB specific computer? Nice addition 😎

Thanks for bumping this @Synthiaks. Love the look of this Muddy Fox with Suntour components, double roller cam and fillet brazed frameset.

Not keen on the barends, but I guess @Cactus459 might use them to make the position more comfortable as none of us are getting any younger/more flexible!

The computer is a Timex period correct... The bar ends are only on the bike because I have not restored the bike yet and will be removing them eventually. I am wanting to know I can get the cam brakes working properly before pulling everything apart.

I to think it's very original with cool parts.

The computer is a Timex period correct... The bar ends are only on the bike because I have not restored the bike yet and will be removing them eventually. I am wanting to know I can get the cam brakes working properly before pulling everything apart.
Just Googled that watch. Looks cool and goes well. Good luck with the roller cams, some people really struggle with them, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Good to hear the bar ends are coming off! ;)👍

I to think it's very original with cool parts.
It is a 100% uber cool machine IMHO. Very jealous! 😎

Thought I would explain the bar ends... They were put on the bike from day one. Can't remember the brand but they are the type that side into the handlebar end and expand with a alen bolt kinda like a quill stem. The plan is to remove them during the refresh/restore of the bike.

Thought I would explain the bar ends... They were put on the bike from day one. Can't remember the brand but they are the type that side into the handlebar end and expand with a alen bolt kinda like a quill stem. The plan is to remove them during the refresh/restore of the bike.
No need to explain! 🙂 I’m pretty sure they are Control Tech Control Stix:

I had a monster long L bend pair and when using the full extension I must have got over an inch of travel from my Flexstem! 🤣

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back