1982 Specialized Stumpjumper

benjabbi

Bontrager Fan
Just posting this so I have something to link to in my signature. 😁
It was given to me a few years back at my old job, used to be on display in the shop then we stopped doing Specialized and went full in with Trek so it had no place. I had the cheek to ask and it was given. 😂
I don't use it much but it gets out for a cruise every now and then, it's just a pretty cool bike to own. _20220605_181540.JPG

Just posting this so I have something to link to in my signature. 😁
It was given to me a few years back at my old job, used to be on display in the shop then we stopped doing Specialized and went full in with Trek so it had no place. I had the cheek to ask and it was given. 😂
I don't use it much but it gets out for a cruise every now and then, it's just a pretty cool bike to own. View attachment 793499
Gorgeous bike, send it to me :p

Gorgeous bike, send it to me :p
😂 I'll bare that in mind if I ever get rid! It does carry a bit of sentiment though, it's from a time when all was good!
I have changed a couple of little things since that photo, the nasty seat QR has gone in favour of a bolt and I managed to get hold of a correct NOS Specialized headset. Just need to sort a proper BB and pedals for it. 👍

Back