1996 Marin Team Titanium (started as a '99 Team Ti frame)

025-1.jpg
[/img]

Dude, I love that bike!

95 is my fave Marin year, and I do like my Marins having a well loved 96 Pine Mountain, following a 95 Palisades Trail.

Cant wait to see him with the decals too.

Dont suppose you know anyone with a 19" Team Ti frame?!

Very nice, lovely dropouts.
Intrigued by your location as I also live in Southport and work in Preston...

JeRkY":v3qrbb82 said:
the_dark_horse":v3qrbb82 said:

theres one on ebay at the moment

Cheers mate!
Just checked it out and gonna keep an eye on it!!
What do you guys think is a fair price for one?

Also, Benandemu, just noticed your headtube does not have the cable bosses welded on to it like the Team Marin (I really like that idea, as on the downtube they rub on the headtube).
I have looked in my 1995 Marin catalogue and the Team Titanium has them welded to the headtube, but there is a pic of a Marin Ultimate that has them welded to the downtube like yours!
If I remember right the Marin Ultimate was about £3,700 (think noahs ark had one in once) for the complete bike - is this a different/ better/ or frame only alternative to the Team Titanium?!

the_dark_horse":1ldxn9ei said:
Dude, I love that bike!

95 is my fave Marin year, and I do like my Marins having a well loved 96 Pine Mountain, following a 95 Palisades Trail.

Cant wait to see him with the decals too.

Actually, one of the others is a 19"!! It is last on the list for rebuild at the moment, and not for sale sorry.

:cool: :cool: Titanium frame with RC35…
Elastomer forks are the best for titanium frame, the titanium feeling is not killed by the suspension.
Very nice bike !

Back