Watch this. W*nkers

erm, aren't we forgetting these are the queen's highways ;)
and unlike our American brothers we are quite entitled to walk down the middle, side, edge, cross, backward or any part of the road so should we wish (excepting motorways and some other dual carriageways). Police can only stop you under the pretense that you are a danger to yourself or other road users, not that you are actually on the road.

So this business of stepping out onto the road, expect it, i'm always watching for it and always ready to stop. I do not want it on my conscience if i hurt a vulnerable pedestrian.

I've just watched the video and am not particularly shocked or surprised for one reason - its in London!!! I work in London a lot and have not seen a greater disregard for traffic law anywhere else by EVERYONE! That includes cyclists, drivers (in every form cars, buses, lorries, taxis etc...) pedestrians, bikers, the list goes on... everyone seems to act the prick whenever they get within sight of a road

uktyler":1rls4j6t said:
dyna-ti":1rls4j6t said:
pedestrians can easily be killed by bikes

:shock: Yeah right...NOT

Yeah right:

http://www.bikeforums.net/archive/index.php/t-223798

There have been two cases in the UK were cyclists have been sentenced following the death of pedestrians. Cyclists have to follow the same rules as car drivers. This does not mean sitting in traffic jams, but does mean staying on the roads and not pavements and actually stopping at red lights.

The sooner cyclists are prosecuted for traffic offences the better IMO.

Really, thats a great example...

A bloke steps into the road in the middle of a 200 rider strong pack doing 40kph and is killed. Thats a typical fatal cycling accident is it?

Sorry, but if I (as a ped) was on a crossing and I had right of way, I'd probably choose not to if a 200 strong chaingang was gunning down the road.

I was, and I am sure a few of you here were. a London Courier cyclist for a while...no need to be a dick like that, you can get around and do your jobs fast enough without being a twat.

i'd of just ran them over , did you see how many red lights they went through ? idiots......

the day cyclist grow up and behave like adults on the road. Is the day other road users treat them with some respect.
I watch them when i go to work. people wonder why no body likes cyclist in London. I don't either.
Makes my blood boil :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Would you call them a W***er to there face ? They may be reading this and waiting for you in a dark street. I am sure we have all done things that brake the highway code.

TheGreenRabbit":2ejucg69 said:
Would you call them a W***er to there face ? They may be reading this and waiting for you in a dark street. I am sure we have all done things that brake the highway code.

Yes most certainly would. I've only bent the highway code when no body was around to see.

Back