The Rumpfy Collection. Current Muses

al":1jat7445 said:
Don't know what to say! I don't want to go over the top and make a fool of myself.

Will you be my husband? We can enjoy your collection together.

Al. :D

p.s. I am a man!! But i can cook 'n' stuff. ;)

Al meant cousin, not husband. Or he´s been drinking. Either way, i see his point...

Unless cousins get half of everything, then no!

Vitorzip":2zv4q44j said:
GoldenEraMTB":2zv4q44j said:
Great collection. How long did it take to aquire all of it?

Sorry if this was already asked, as I did not read the entire thread. Thanks

You should read it all, it´s a very interesting thread. ;) ;)

Anyway, Eric says on his 1st post that it took 5 to 8 years to collect everything.

:oops: Guess that's what I get for just looking at the pics...will definitely read te entire thread...was just doing some browsing before I begin posting my own stuff.

al":1wecmh1m said:
Don't know what to say! I don't want to go over the top and make a fool of myself.

Will you be my husband? We can enjoy your collection together.

p.s. I am a man!! But i can cook 'n' stuff. ;)

Only if you are the same height and your collection has completely different bikes. Then yes. :p

GoldenEraMTB":3gv03mkf said:

Oof, thread back from the dead. :p

Yeah, quite a few years at this point. Its constantly changing though. My collection now is different from what I have there...

Probably time for a new group photo once I finish off a few more projects.

rumpfy":u5uh74fv said:
GoldenEraMTB":u5uh74fv said:

Oof, thread back from the dead. :p

Yeah, quite a few years at this point. Its constantly changing though. My collection now is different from what I have there...

Probably time for a new group photo once I finish off a few more projects.

Haha, I tend to do that- bringing back threads from the dead, especially if the stuff in them is timeless.

I guess a better question would have been: How long have you been collecting in total?
I was a rider back in the late 80's and early to mid 90's, but never a collector.
then I had a bad injury, and was out of biking for a few years. A couple years back, i got back into it, and became more of a collector. So maybe I've been at this for a good two to three years.

Again, great bikes; I would pick each one for a favorite something or other, hard to pick one overall. If I had to choose; I would pick the 1992 fillet brazed Steve Potts Custom to hang on my wall, and the Ritchey to ride :D ...but I love the bamboo paint scheme on the Goat...might get that paint scheme done on one of my bikes if funds permit someday (Jeff firstflight bikes has a thread on here with a freshly painted bamboo goat)

Well eric,

You will be pleased to know that i have sold most of my collection!

But of the three that are left non are the same as yours. So if you are 6 feet 2 inches tall then congratulations!!! ;)

Cheers,Al

p.s. You name the date? Oh, this may come as a shock to you but i will not be wearing white! :D

ER, i've been patiently waiting to see your Valkyrie... but my patience is running out! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

For God's sake, either finish it or sell it to me!!!

;)

Arran":1wwhzc4g said:
ER, i've been patiently waiting to see your Valkyrie... but my patience is running out! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

For God's sake, either finish it or sell it to me!!!

;)

Ugh, that project. I need a really long seat binder and I'm dreading setting up the IRD brakes. It gets pushed back over and over again.

I've got 2-3 projects in the works that'll all be killer though. ;)

Latest posts

Back