Eroica's coming to the UK

monty dog":n3aohcb2 said:
The ASO "official" event is the upstart, the proper event is the VC Roubaix event which runs every 2 years - regrettably that's been cut down to 200km rather than the full-length 269km. In terms of hurting more than a 4 hour MTB race on a rigid bike? Put the grimace-factor up a further 10 notches...

Monty,

Looks like the Paris Roubaix challenge has been cut even more to just 166 km (not even 166 miles!) :(

Would like to do it but am now doubting between that and Liege-Bastogne-Liege. Maybe even the full version if I can get some training in...

Johnny

joe careless":210jsj14 said:
It's turning into a complete farce registrations are a mess
I hope the event runs better ... If I ever manage to register.

Hi all - glad the Chiltern Cycling Festival seems to be getting on the Retro Radar and we will be delighted to have as many of you ride as we can on July 13th especially in the Amersham Classic & the longer routes. We have already spoken to a few groups about having their own team start time etc. so please shout if you want to reserve space / team entries etc. http://www.chilterncyclingfestival.com
We look forward to welcoming you all to Amersham this summer

Regards

CCF

I have bailed on this one for a couple of reasons. First my pre-reg notification told me I would get entry at £55 and when the later notification telling me that reg was soon to open arrived that seemed to have suddenly disappeared. Second, when I sent e-mails to two active addresses asking about the price, I got no response at all, and third, it's the same weekend as Mountain Mayhem, which is where I will be.

Hi all - glad the Chiltern Cycling Festival seems to be getting on the Retro Radar and we will be delighted to have as many of you ride as we can on July 13th especially in the Amersham Classic & the longer routes. We have already spoken to a few groups about having their own team start time etc. so please shout if you want to reserve space / team entries etc. http://www.chilterncyclingfestival.com
We look forward to welcoming you all to Amersham this summer

Regards

CCF

Back