Bike Smuggling - Overburys Pioneer 3 Hour Build.

legrandefromage":3fayi116 said:
IT JUST SO HAPPENS....

That while thrashing around the garage, I did unearth a nice Mavic 231/ M560 130mm set of wheels... Whether this is of any importance or not, I dont know. Will the world end over 2.5mm?

Karma? :LOL: oh eagle eyed sage.

The History Man":2ibnn0v1 said:
legrandefromage":2ibnn0v1 said:
IT JUST SO HAPPENS....

That while thrashing around the garage, I did unearth a nice Mavic 231/ M560 130mm set of wheels... Whether this is of any importance or not, I dont know. Will the world end over 2.5mm?

Karma? :LOL: oh eagle eyed sage.

Im glad I brought all this up NOW. Its been a good day, you have realised you didn't have the correct axle for the frame, and are going to get a set of Karma wheelset out of it too..... :cool:

Sinnermans Happy....., it was worth the long haul to get there in the end..... :LOL:

And that Poor Overburys frame will be all the better for it. Mission accomplished...... :LOL:

legrandefromage":2ub3mi03 said:
who said anything about karma??? I at least expect a beer or summink...

I tell you what, in the best interest of the Bike, if you send him the wheels, for a beer, I have a mint set of 7spd deore shifters I could Karma , post free....... :cool:

EDIT....

Actually are the wheels laced to silver hubs or black.

If silver, ill try and dig out some Deore stuff to complement the build, and Karma that over, whilst Stx rc is all good, Deore would look better imho.

Well I have decided to stick with my 135mm framestretchers. This is despite a generous offer from LGF.

Always wanted a tricycle. Might end up with one? :LOL:

Prior to all this malarkey I was loving the bike and still am. As it is. Now. Lovely.

NEXT!

Just read the whole thread. Three and a half pages before the usual started. Five and a half of banter.

Got an IG 94 BCD 42T identical ring in black from Wisconsin on the way. As is black xt u brake and seat bolt. Then that really is it.

It's been emotional.

Now where's that file...........

Well the U brake arrived and is fitted. Lovely.

Even has a little cam to splay the stays so I can get my big wheels in. They think of everything!

Was wondering what it was for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 137
Back