"The Duke" of hazard.... Bigfoot Build for the mrs.

Re: Re:

the_duke":qfrqpg7e said:
Great to see it built back up and getting some use again! It really is a great frame and (I think) much better looking than a lot of e-stays.

Hi Luke, how's the new place? When i have finished her Kona, this will be getting a slightly more deserving build with luck :cool:

Davichin":qfrqpg7e said:
I think she is a lucky girl!

Elevated chain stays frames look much better in smaller sizes IMHO. I just put my finger in the pic over the red seatpost and I think it would look much better with a black one. But, the real important thing is: "it's great that she has a small interest in my past time" :)

Cheers!

Hi David, i am the lucky one, she is very patient with my retro addiction :facepalm:
It will be getting a more appropriate build when her Kona is done.

Oh and a PM is on the way to you, i might have something to interest you ;)

Re:

That's a cracking good build, and I really like the look of those wheels.

Funnily enough, the Bigfoot I built ended up with my daughter. :facepalm: She loves it, but is currently out of bike space, so it is boxed up in my basement.

As for rarity, Graham told me that they made a total of 200 e-stay frames, so they are few and far between.

Send some pictures to Graham at Slam69, he is always happy to see what has happened to the bikes.

Re: Re:

NeilM":3m143k6r said:
That's a cracking good build, and I really like the look of those wheels.

Funnily enough, the Bigfoot I built ended up with my daughter. :facepalm: She loves it, but is currently out of bike space, so it is boxed up in my basement.

As for rarity, Graham told me that they made a total of 200 e-stay frames, so they are few and far between.

Send some pictures to Graham at Slam69, he is always happy to see what has happened to the bikes.

Thanks for the comments mate :cool:

The wheels do look good and are quite light, unfortunately the bearings in the front have given out after just 2 rides, might be able to rebuild them, but have gone real notchy :roll:

I think Luke paid Graham a visit when he had it as it has a slam69 sticker on it, but will find an email addy for him and forward on an update of sorts.

Niall.

Re:

OMG how did I miss this :facepalm: , what a cracking build and a beautiful machine. Also a nice Match to that certain other alloy bike in the picture...

Looks very much at home and glad you have added another worthy contender to your collection... :LOL:

Latest posts

Back