USERNAMES!!!

Inspired by a mate who adopted a very broad Sheffield accent shortly after moving there. We took the mick out of him and at some drunken, hazy, distant point it became amalgamated with the 'Yogi Bear Show'... so there you have it.

Christened it in Dec '86 after a few days in RAF Germany. One of my new colleagues couldn't remember my name, but knew it was a bird begining with 'P' hence Phil Pheasant was born :LOL:

Usernames..

My real first name is Saul and my user name is based on my nick name my friends gave me for my excesses during my younger youth: Saulusmaximus & its been shortened to Saulus..I'm still young, only 33 btw I'll have you know. :cool:

I'm pretty ok with it as my username, that or something more bike like.

Re: Usernames..

saulus":2my7cwni said:
My real first name is Saul and my user name is based on my nick name my friends gave me for my excesses during my younger youth: Saulusmaximus & its been shortened to Saulus..I'm still young, only 33 btw I'll have you know. :cool:

I'm pretty ok with it as my username, that or something more bike like.

Welcome to Retrobike 'Saulus' and hi from me. That's a very clean and good looking red Cannondale M900 you have in your collection. Not many Cannondales on here so will be interesting to hear a bit about it. ;)

Back