FROGSKIN's 96/92 GT Zaskar (Finished - p4!).

All you can add is bloody WOW.You have done a superb job on that bike,its really been brought back from the brink and [to coin the B/Bros] Live and breath again.
Also superb job on the wheels,hubs in particular. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Any idea on when you'll be able to ride it :?

dyna-ti wrote;
Any idea on when you'll be able to ride it

Thanks for your kind words. Going to do a proper photo shoot next week and then I will just hope for a dry, super dusty day in Edinburgh (yeah right!). Seriously, I will probably go for a Pentlands blast soon. Are you local to Edinburgh, if not, know any Macdaddies who are up for a nostalgia blast? I work at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-Op, so feel free to pop in and say howdy! :cool:

It was from a dude on US Ebay and he should still be flippin' them. Get 3 for not much. I can send you one if you have no luck.

I work at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-Op

Good shop :cool: I went in a few times in the late nineties to oogle over some hugi hubs they had in :D
Last thing i got from ebc was a light that was broken,but got fobbed off with some bullsiht.In their defence they did refund me totally and were cool about things,it wouldnt stop me going there,was just one of those things.

Glad the shop was cool. The quality of modern lights really is pretty shXT to say the least... :roll:

Anyways, here is a lame shot of my nearly complete Zaskar Le...

Attachments

• ALMOST.jpg
    ALMOST.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 1,935
Back