Numpty Drivers!!

Easy_Rider

Retrobike Rider
OWMTBC Champ
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I have been playing with a camera mount in my car and have caught few of these idoit drivers.

Here is the first one, guy mounts the kerb just after missing it the first time before the lights, then nearly hits a coach and then plays chicken with the blue lorry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMKhrGRWUMI

Video shows the cars much further away because of the wide angle.

I'd be interested to here peoples opinions, whether I should upload more of these?

:D

rep smoking or on the phone

Lasts night bug-bear was drivers with their rear fog lights on at night. They are designed for the day time :roll:

legrandefromage":3fyfvwnt said:
Lasts night bug-bear was drivers with their rear fog lights on at night. They are designed for the day time :roll:

Yes but only when it's actually foggy! Not a bit misty or drizzling perhaps, FOGGY!!!!

Fog lights are now designed to stay on for a minimum of three days after the slightest hint of fog, they will be used while you sit stationary in traffic in town centers to warn the other drivers behind you that you are a class A T##T! where as front fog lights are purely a fashion statement, not having them on at all times while driveing round is just not cool and means you have no street cred

Come the revolution after which I will be installed as king of the world there will be many peoples lined up against the wall and to purify the gene pool.

Amongst them will be anyone that drives a Vauxhaul Nova/Corsa, Citroen Saxo, Renault Clio etc with so much as a hint of body kit and *&^%$£" fog lights! They drive their poxy, crappy little "modded" (read ruined) cars about with their fog lights on endlessly. Why when it's not foggy? Is it to make their cars handle/go better than the rest of their Halfords go worse accessories they've nailed on? Is it to make them look better? Frankly they've turned their little mum run arounds into utter turds with their ill fitting body kits that being blinded by the infernal fog lights is the only real way to appreciate them. Their time will come.

Dont get me started on car drivers :roll: , the guy in the video will hit the kerb one too many times and put the car on it's roof, and the chicken manouvre with the lorry is a common one these days i find, rules are if your side of the road is blocked = oncoming traffic has the right of way, reality is most will pull out anyway :roll:

Seperate observations from the video.

Why cant people indicate these days ?, they buy cars loaded with gadgets and toys and cant work a friggin plastic stick at the side of the steering wheel, and what is it with drivers who indicate left and right when going straight on at roundabouts ?, also why does everyone seem to ride their clutch sitting at red traffic lights ?, they sit there rocking back and forth or creeping forward, does my friggin head in, people go on about the environment, ban drivers from riding the clutch, imagine the damage all those hot clutches are causing :x

Phew, that was great, i needed that :LOL:

jimihendrix":2pujl5nx said:
Dont get me started on car drivers :roll: , the guy in the video will hit the kerb one too many times and put the car on it's roof, and the chicken manouvre with the lorry is a common one these days i find, rules are if your side of the road is blocked = oncoming trafic has the right of way, reality is most will pull out anyway :roll:

Why cant people indicate these days ?, they buy cars loaded with gadgets and toys and cant work a friggin plastic stick at the side of the steering wheel, and what is it with drivers who indicate left and right when going straight on at roundabouts ?, also why does everyone seem to ride their clutch sitting at red traffic lights ?, they sit there rocking back and forth or creeping forward, does my friggin head in, people go on about the environment, ban drivers from riding the clutch, imagine the damage all those hot clutches are causing :x

:LOL:
and relax.

Some good points there, especially about the indicators, i used mine when i overtook that postvan when i saw the car had pulled far over giving me room, and notice how i hung back so i could see rather than blindly following the traffic like the other fool did.

Some of those creepers at lights may have auto boxes though, easy to creep in them.

Easy_Rider":18zzwhto said:
jimihendrix":18zzwhto said:
Dont get me started on car drivers :roll: , the guy in the video will hit the kerb one too many times and put the car on it's roof, and the chicken manouvre with the lorry is a common one these days i find, rules are if your side of the road is blocked = oncoming trafic has the right of way, reality is most will pull out anyway :roll:

:LOL:
and relax.

Some good points there, especially about the indicators, i used mine when i overtook that postvan when i saw the car had pulled far over giving me room, and notice how i hung back so i could see rather than blindly following the traffic like the other fool did.

Some of those creepers at lights may have auto boxes though, easy to creep in them.

You sound like a good driver then ;)

True some of the creepers may be Autos but i drive an Artic Lorry and most i can see down into have been manuals, also bad practice to keep an Auto in drive though, box is pumping needlessly just using fuel (engine turns an oil pump in the box), does'nt take much to knock it back into drive when the lights change.

As for the videos i always find stupid drivers entertaining, you'd need to watch no one spots you filming them though :shock:

jimihendrix":14712a88 said:
As for the videos i always find stupid drivers entertaining, you'd need to watch no one spots you filming them though :shock:

Why?

It's on a mount and i just turn it on at the beggining of my journey and turn it off at the end. No worse than a sat nav suckered onto the widscreen as someo people have.

Easy_Rider":9jidui8d said:
jimihendrix":9jidui8d said:

Why?

It's on a mount and i just turn it on at the beggining of my journey and turn it off at the end. No worse than a sat nav suckered onto the widscreen as someo people have.

Ah, sounds discrete, should be fine then ;)

Latest posts

Back