Numpty Drivers!!

i believe in fixies":37rdit50 said:
Come the revolution after which I will be installed as king of the world there will be many peoples lined up against the wall and to purify the gene pool.

Amongst them will be anyone that drives a Vauxhaul Nova/Corsa, Citroen Saxo, Renault Clio etc with so much as a hint of body kit

This site is allways makes me laugh:

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/mx/

JamesM":al1yztm4 said:
i believe in fixies":al1yztm4 said:
Come the revolution after which I will be installed as king of the world there will be many peoples lined up against the wall and to purify the gene pool.

Amongst them will be anyone that drives a Vauxhaul Nova/Corsa, Citroen Saxo, Renault Clio etc with so much as a hint of body kit

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I used to read that site, and it is funny to start with but I just don't understand the torrent of abuse, goes way too far. Some of the posters are also Police officers.

Sound like all of you that replied to this topic are drivers like me!...so one thing that really winds me up...............................................................................................

Causes 95% of motorway congestion.............................................................................................................

causes hell of a lot of road rage............................................................

three simple words.............................................................................

MIDDLE

LANE

SITTERS! :evil:

If all the people who complained about dad drivers were such good drivers , there wouldn't be any bad drivers .

Easy_Rider":3g03wiri said:
I used to read that site, and it is funny to start with but I just don't understand the torrent of abuse, goes way too far. Some of the posters are also Police officers.

I just look at the pictures every once in a while. That way it keep its amusement factor!!!

JamesM":1tfq9h6o said:
i believe in fixies":1tfq9h6o said:

Pure gold!

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=32504

perry":4xvwapc7 said:
If all the people who complained about dad drivers were such good drivers , there wouldn't be any bad drivers .

Too true!
Apparently a survey found that something like 80% of people considered themselves to be above average drivers...

..hmm, some big differences between self-image and reality. :shock:

Crap driver over here!

I don't have a license or own a car, best off that I never take to the road behind the wheel of one.

jimihendrix":251nhv3p said:
True some of the creepers may be Autos but i drive an Artic Lorry and most i can see down into have been manuals, also bad practice to keep an Auto in drive though, box is pumping needlessly just using fuel (engine turns an oil pump in the box), does'nt take much to knock it back into drive when the lights change.
It's actually better practice to keep an auto in drive - saves wear on the first gear clutch, compared with habitual knocking it into neutral, or even worse, park, when waiting at lights.

Waiting in drive, just stirs the ATF, and generates very little heat, given the engine is at idle speed. Habitually moving from drive to neutral and back again, produces a significant amount of wear on the first gear clutch. Some makes had autos that did this automatically (when stopped with the brake on, the gearbox automatically went in to neutral), several of them had to provide software upgrades for the gearbox ECU to stop this happening, as it lunched countless autos.

Back