Any of you pre ordered call of duty mw2 for xbox

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Have any of you pre ordered call of duty mw2 for xbox 360?? Or any of you going to the midnight launch to get your copy??

Looks interesting,and the graphics are quite nice :cool:
How big are the maps? big or small arena.
Pity they cant do XBox v PC multiplayers,it would make for some great face offs
I like the look of Arma 2,but so many buttons :shock: too many maybe.I cant wait for BF3 to come out :D

I have it ordered on the PC, although the PC gaming world is up in arms at the lack of dedicated servers in favour of a more noob friendly Xbox style match up system. Many many thousands of preorders were cancelled when the news broke.

Pretty much killing the competitive gaming potential of the latest installation of one of the most popular (pro) competitive games series of the last 10 years.

Still Iam a slut and loved the single player of COD4 so I bought it any way...

Wish all you guys would buy a xbox 360 so we can all do battle :( :( :( :(

I have one...just wouldnt dream of playing an FPS on it...

(well I say I have one, it gets so little use its still asat in my storage depot 80- miles away.)

you should go get it rob and get it plugged in, i am rubbish at the games but really enjoy playing them. I am a member of a different forum (avforum) and it has a whole section for xbox 360. Some really good lads on there that play and really good laugh aswell, think they do friday nights when they meet up, you end up playing till the early hours. And when they have had a few beers good banter aswell.

They setup tournaments for call of duty games aswell, always run well, i have played two and come last both times. :( :(

You dont need to tell me about the addicitveness of gaming ;) I have donated far too many years of my life to the industry. Not without reward, but certainly not enough to make me go back into gaming for anything other than a fun filled few hours.

JeRkY":g799uo15 said:
You dont need to tell me about the addicitveness of gaming ;) I have donated far too many years of my life to the industry. Not without reward, but certainly not enough to make me go back into gaming for anything other than a fun filled few hours.

Oh i don't play that often, i got rid of my xbox , but just getting a second hand one tomorrow, well its only 2 months old. I go on now and then, and do the tournaments now and then. Probably play a bit more with the new game out next week. Go on get it setup :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back